* Google Workspace - Formerly G-Suite - Docs, Slides, Sheets, Drawing, Forms etc.
* Graphic Organisers
* OneNote - Note-taking app - free for NZ schools
* Microsoft Office 365 - Office tools eg Word, Powerpoint, Excel - free to NZ schools
* Mindmapping sites - See Collect, Record, Sort page
About Me - includes information on professional learning opportunities
Apps for Inquiry
* Consider types and purposes of questions - open/closed, fat/skinny, rich, recall, probing, essential etc.
* Class blogs can be used to check prior knowledge and pose questions for students
* Google Forms - use to pose questions to students and get responses
* Flipgrid - students can record video or text responses to questions or prompts
* Padlet or Lino-it- A wall with virtual post-it notes
* Socrative - Student - can be used for brainstorming
* Socrative - teacher
* Answer Garden pose a question, displays as a type of word art - the more of the same response, the bigger it displays.
* Technology for Teachers Comparison Chart for Student Response Systems
Motivation & Information
Collect & Record
* HookED SOLO Apps - apps to support the use of SOLO, developed by Pam Hook
* RubiStar - rubric creator - use for ideas and modify to suit learners - co-create rubrics with students